Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Great Example

This morning during my devotional time I came across a new church plant in Chicago called Soul City Church. I was captivated. In fact, I read their entire website and a good portion of their blog. I don't think I've read an entire website before. The pastors of Soul City Church are Jarrett and Jeanne Stevens.

Yesterday, I ranted about Christians who think the Church exists for them. Soul City is a great example of people who've left everything comfortable and safe to go where Jesus has asked them to go and be the Church for the transformation of the world.

I'll say no more, but please check out Soul City Church at their website and their blog and take a minute today to pray for their incredible ministry. I hope it encourages and inspires you as much as it did me.

No comments: