Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where Did I Go?

Fear not, blogophere, I have not disappeared. This week I find myself in Central, South Carolina. "Where?" you ask. A town called Central in the upstate where the campus of Southern Wesleyan University is located. I'm here as the camp speaker, spending the week with 200 students in 7th-12th grade. It's been a long time since I've been to camp, but much like previous camp experiences I'm encountering God in new ways and this week especially I'm enjoying the incredibly powerful worship with Jamin and our Ashley Ridge band.

I've realized and remembered in our time here how fortunate we are as a church with the musicians we have, but even more so the hearts of those who lead us in worship. In other words, Jamin has been rocking the house up here - y'all would be proud!

I'm off to find out what's happening at rec today, but in case any were concerned or had given up on me, I'm still around.

Keep looking for God to show up and surprise you in the most unusual places and incredibly ordinary ways!

1 comment:

Ross Chellis said...

I was wondering....