Wednesday, April 13, 2011

From the Bookshelf
These are the super-awesome bookends my sister made for me

I just finished reading...
Forgotten God by Francis Chan - a great book on the Holy Spirit and the role of the Holy Spirit in our lives
Radical by David Platt - be prepared to have your understanding of Jesus and your lifestyle challenged in a big way

I'm currently reading...
In the Company of Others by Jan Karon - some just-for-fun fiction about one of my favorite literary characters, Father Tim
Love Wins by Rob Bell - this book has sparked a great deal of controversy.  I have always respected Bell and learned from him, so I'm reading for myself to see what the craze is about.

Next on my pile...
The Next Christians by Gabe Lyons - it's all about the redeemed being called to restore, can't wait for this one!
Fall of Giants by Ken Follett - can't believe I haven't gotten to this epic until now, might take me awhile to finish, but I'm ready to bring it on

What are you reading? What have you learned lately?

No comments: