Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm Reading:
1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
2. Axiom by Bill Hybels
3. The blogs listed to the right and also Michael Hyatt's blog.

What I'm Watching:
1. Scrooge, The Musical with Albert Finney (this is my favorite Christmas movie so I keep it on deck all through December)
2. Parenthood (Tuesday nights on NBC) - my husband and I love watching this one together, especially as we are navigating our way through the early years of marriage and parenthood

What I'm Listening To:
1. Andy Stanley's sermon series on "The Thrill of Hope"
2. One Question with Ken Coleman - series of short podcasts asking questions of some great leaders and innovators
3. North Point's new Christmas album - AMAZING!
4. Gungor - an incredible worship team from Denver; if you only download one song, make it "Beautiful Things"
5. The song "Winter Snow" sung by Audrey Assad - makes me cry every time I listen - if you were in worship with us at Ashley Ridge on Sunday, Kadie Naugle sang this song beautifully!!!


what are you currently consuming?

No comments: