Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Bad acting and bad writing are requirements for made-for-tv Christmas movies. So, why do we love them? It's all about the feel-good effect. Eleven months of the year I avoid the Hallmark channel like the plague, but come December, bring it on.

2. On-line is by far the best way to do your Christmas shopping. No lines, no traffic, much less impulse buying, and, if you play your cards right, FREE SHIPPING!

3. Dieting makes me hungry.

4. Stress makes me hungry.

5. I'm hungry.

6. It's amazing how quickly babies learn. Jacob not only mimics Clark's and my movements, but he has mastered our dog's begging techniques at the age of 10 months.

7. I went to a community meeting tonight about the master plan for East Edisto. It amazes me how God is always 10 steps ahead of the plans we make. Check out eastedisto.com and notice that Ashley Ridge High School is in the middle of it all - God has big plans and it just so happens that we get to be part of it!

No comments: